Kelsey Hostettler - Old Red Barn + Commercial License
CONDENSED VERSION OF THIS CONTRACT
You may use Old Red Barn for your company logo at Little Red Farmhouse Designs, LLC
You may reproduce it as your logo on your website, company packaging and branded logo on your company clothing, social media, and online and physical advertising
You may NOT resell this image by itself or on any products other than as used as your company logo
You did not need to credit Kathy Jurek
This is an agreement between Kathy Jurek (The Licensor) and Little Red Farmhouse Designs, LLC (The Licensee).
GRANT OF LICENSE
The Licensor hereby grants to the Licensee a non-exclusive license to use image as their company logo and for use on their website, social media, branded packaging and company materials, and all printed and digital advertising (“The Licensed Product”) as defined below in respect to the artwork listed in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
Licensed products: Old Red Barn JPG, 8.5 x 11 in., 300dpi
Flat fee: $100
Credit not required
The Licensor hereby represents and warrants that she has the power and authority to grant Licensee the right to reproduce the artwork listed above, to manufacture and sell those type of the Licensed products as indicated in the territory and for the term as defined above.
USES NOT PERMITTED
Licensee may not reproduce the licensed image for commercial resale.
Licensee may not claim the image as their own.
Licensee may not create derivative works for resale.
Payment in full prior to download on Licensor’s website.
RIGHT OF TERMINATION
The Licensor reserves the right to terminate the license in the event:
a) The Licensor breaches the terms of the license and does not remedy such breach within 30 days of written notice from the Licensor (nonpayment or late payment)
1) Nothing contained herein shall constitute this arrangement to be employment, a joint venture, or a partnership.
2) The rights granted are personal to the Licensee and cannot be transferred or assigned without the written consent of the Licensor.
3) No waiver by either party of any default shall be deemed as a waiver of prior or subsequent default of the same or other provisions of this agreement.
4) This agreement shall be constructed in accordance with the Laws of the State of Nebraska.
5) This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and shall not be modified or amended except in writing signed by both parties.
ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
Payment and use of the image is Licensee’s agreement to this contract.